First kiss, first love, or… your first tour in a limousine are always memorable. When carefully planned, your first limousine wine tour will be one of the unforgettable experiences of your life. Riding in a limo is the most comfortable and elegant way to visit the best wineries in the area and indulge in exquisite wines and food. However, if you have never been on a limousine wine tour, you may not know what to expect from the experience.
One thing is sure: there will be drinking. Since drinking and driving never go well, you need a stress-free solution to transport you from one winery to another. One advantage of booking a limo for your wine tour is that the fun starts as you hop on board. There will be no stress just plain fun in the complete privacy of a luxurious limousine.
Let’s look at how you can maximize the experience and enjoy your first luxury wine tour to the fullest.
Things to Do Before The Wine Tour
Book a limousine from a company that responds quickly, gives competitive pricing and can customize your wine tour.
This is the first step towards a memorable wine tour – choosing a reliable, first-class limousine company for your ride as these companies:
- Keep their vehicles in the most up-to-date shape possible.
- Equipped their limousines with deluxe amenities.
- Provide you with skilled, top professional chauffeurs.
Intelligent planning is another key to a first-class experience. Contact a limo company in time to book your first limo wine tour. Before you make the reservation, be sure that you know how many people will be in your group and make any special requests ahead of time.
What to Expect During the Limo Tour
Visiting the region’s best wineries in an elegant vehicle will make you feel like a VIP:
- You’ll have a safe ride with no traffic or parking issues. Your chauffeur will handle everything.
- Nonstop fun: as you hop on board, just sit back comfortably and reap the benefits of an unparalleled luxury ride. Relaxation is essential in enjoying your wine tour, and a reputable limo company will provide you with everything you need for that. Limousines have elegant leather seats and first-class amenities, including a wet minibar, state-of-art sound system, and everything else to make you feel like a rockstar.
- Ride in complete privacy: after the first wine tasting, get ready for more stops. After each wine tasting, you’ll hop back in the comfy limo and head to the next winery while enjoying the company of your friends or family in complete safety and privacy.
Tips for the actual wine tasting:
Wine tasting at a reputable winery, sampling quality wines, can be both a ritual and an educational activity.
You do not need to be a wine expert to attend a tasting and learn how to distinguish award winning-wines from average ones. Participate on a wine tasting tour with a partner, a friend, with a group, or alone, as wine tastings are great opportunities to indulge in delicious food and wines while meeting people with similar interests.
The following tips can help make the tasting more enjoyable and help you appreciate the wines better. Here are some tips to keep in mind during the tasting:
- Avoid chewing gum or smoking before and during wine tasting to enjoy and appreciate the unique flavor of each wine.
- Eat before the tasting, especially if you want to taste a selection of wine. Never go with an empty stomach and hydrate properly. Low water intake during your wine tour can result in a terrible hangover.
- Another advantage of booking a limousine is that you can drink water and have some snacks on the way from one winery to the next one in a luxurious setting.
After Your First Limo Wine Tour
Your chauffeur will safely drive you home, no matter how many glasses of wine you end up drinking. We can assure you that once you experienced the perks of a luxury limo ride, you may never want to go on a wine tasting in any other way. These elegant vehicles can satisfy even the most sophisticated tastes and provide you with the greatest experience.
About the author: Mike Reifeiss is the owner and operator of Aall in Limo & Party Bus, a Temecula Valley local business offering wine and brewery tours in Temecula and San Diego County.